what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年2月7日星期一

Now~~ before 2 days of new year~~ i permed my hair, it look mature!!!
Before new year~~~ I m look younger and nicer~~

New year, new wish, new hope, new goal, new look!!!
Because wanna have a new look, i went to perm my hair, it look mature!!!
I didnt like my hair as well. i was regret!!!!! haizzz~~
Nvm~~just hope my hair can be longer~~~hhahaha~~
Now i have a new look......
What is my new wish?????????
oPPPPsss~~~so many~~~
I wish i can SLIM SLIM SLIM!!!! hahaha~~~DONT LAUGH ME! nEXT!!!!! is my new hope~~~ I hope i can get good result in this sem~~and i hope i have more $$ in this year~~:)
My next goals are very important!!!!! what is this??????
I want be more sociable !!!! and next sem i want learn the CAR !!!!
hEy......guys~~~are u think what u want achive in this year?????
Hope i can achieve in this year~~gAMBATEH!!!


没有评论:

发表评论