what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年6月26日星期日

How about my last Wednesday??
Actually last Wednesday is Mist..
CraveSense's 2nd Anniversary Bash~
So, I went it!! :)
Actually i think many times in my mind..should I go???
bcz thurday i having class and debate....I scare i cant wake up and cnt win my debate..:(
But in the last..I m still going ...WTF :)
Dont scold me..:X

Because i had 2 weeks didnt go and that day i had such a good mood wanna go :)
Wuhoo~party time !


I sure will take photo before I go out..
so, this is my 1 photo for that day??
How??


With excited mood going there :)


Finally reached~~ and take the ticket from my friends :)
CRAVESENSE ANNIVERSARY PARTY!
I m coming!!:)

Yoyoyo!! How sweet they are???
I m so jealous :X
always 4 of us :)
4 lovely babes :P


wuhoo~~ I want finished it!!


wuhoo~
I kiss her ..she is so surprised@@
Her phone accompany her everywhere:)
ANTI-SOCIAL!!


That day we have so many gang to go~
so nice:)
They are one of the gang~~
others cnt take pic :)

They are leng lui...rite??

I like this !!!!
so nice~~
bcz have this special effect~~hahaha

I like this post!! nice :)
cool!!
Jo ann just wake up from her bed!! hahaha
Yer!! OJH..WHAT U LOOK??
HAHHA..:X
NO FACE SEE :x

Everytime i look this pic..ROFL!!!
see Jimmy and david face!! it is so funny!!



Drink all nite!! :)




End of this picture!!

wuhoo~~ that day have DJ GOLDFISH!!
NICE...He is so "yeng"
I love his "DJ in the house" so much!!
Addicted!! Addicted!!

How was that day??
For me~~It was a sucks nite!!
Go there with a good mood and back with a bad mood!!
wtf!

Finally.. we really become strangers..
We are so familiar become even we are so near..
never look each other..worst thn strangers!!
Even my heart is so pain i still need to act like I m fine!wtf!
How good it is!!

Say hello to goodbye <3
nitez!!


没有评论:

发表评论