what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年6月5日星期日

I m gonna go mad!!

How was my last week???
I m getting tired and tired, lazy and lazy to do my assignment....
Every day i need to rushing my assignment until 3 or 4 o clock morning!!
My friend ask me why dont go sleep??
I have no choice...need to done...due date is coming..
I not because i m lazy to do and rushing in last minute!!
I really have a lot of works need to do1!!
I think I lack of sleep from early this sem until now...
Now!! i getting sick!!
How good!!?:(
Every day i also need to suffer, stress, worry all those things..
I m really scared i cant handle all those things..
Especially my "S" call..
I m super duper stress on this d...i scare will because of me spoil whole event...
How ?? on that time....see others group did many things d...
how about me??:(

Should I cry like baby everyday???
I really cnt handle it d..
How about my event planning proposal?
I really good experience on that day...
How ugly dirty realistic industry it is...!!
I really can feel how about my future industry...Even my lecturer told us b4..
I m still not believe it...But now...i really can feel how ugly it is!!

Nvm !!
As my lecturer said : "work hard, Smart life later"!



Lets change back our topic...
How my Saturday???

I woke up in early morning to rushing my individual assignment...
I want faster finish it because we will have "PICNIC" in evening..
I m so excited because i have so long time didnt picnic since I m small until now!!
But....

when 12.00 something...
my babe ann call me said because night she had something to do so cancel it..
I have little disappointed..because i so excited wanna go..
but nvm...
we still have chance to go...
:)

Because of picnic cancel...
Hui babe and me dont want stay at home so decided go pavilion!!
Pavilion always is our choice!!

I like go there...dont know why??

When we reached there already 5 o clock!!!
because of that stupid traffic jam!!
I really hate traffic jam when i m so excited wanna go one place!!

wooo!!!

Ben's Restaurant Again!!!
wee!!
which mean!! Spaghetti time again!!!


Menu

Special????
I ♥ their environment!!!

When i at there...feel so relax!!! :)
Wuhooo!!!

Our lunch + Dinner

Nice:)
See...what she doing??
She is so busy body recently!!
Jealous r!!!
hahahha!!!
Because she is so busy to reply someone..
So i busy to take photo..
no choice..:(
What the funny face i had!:P

Hui always like to order root beer floats..:)
wee~~
latte always is my best choice..

Look nice?? special effect!! haha!!
After that!!
Shopping time!!


Wee~~ look my leg slim.hehe:X
Because now is holiday!
A lot of shopping mall have a lot of cartoon event..!!
Pavilion also is the one!!

Superman!! Child favourite!
I still remember when i m child..my friends always keep saying how superman is powerful!
And I have no interest on it!!
Because i ♥ Hello Kitty, mickey mouse, salarmoon, winnie but dont have superman!!
Maybe i m a girl...so like those girls things!!
hehehe:P


Finally, I get my A&W...
I keep asking my friends to acc me to have A&W FROM LAST YEAR UNTIL NOW!!
BUT because too far and lazy...
so didnt go..
but yesterday i get it..wee~~
nice...i love onions rings and curly fries!!
I want go 2 moro!! :(


How about my night??
When i shopping v hui ...
so suddenly, my secondary friend is call me and date me yumcha!!
wee~~ i m so excited and happy..
because we have one and half years didnt meet each others d...
Even she is studying at Taylors now~~
We also difficult to meet each others!
But nvm we can chit chat d!!! wuhoo!!

CAFFEINES!!

NICE PLACE FOR US!! How about my night??


So, when around 10.00 p.m ..
we went to Jusco to meet them!!
and after they finish buy their things..
We go Caffeinees to have our chit chat time~!
We have a lot of story can tell!! We can tell the story from secondary until now..
When we talk about our secondary life!!
It was so funny and had a lot of fun...
so miss our secondary life~~ dont have a lot of assignment!!
no need worry so much things!!:)
We forget bring camera so cant take pic v my friend to let u guys see..
nvm...sure have next time...
weee :)

Is time to revision d..
2 moro mid- term!!
I havent study r!!
I think need to burn mid-night oil d.!!:(

I want my holiday!!! I dont want do those such things d!!
How are you recently?? Good?
I m so miss you:(





























没有评论:

发表评论