what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年7月18日星期一

I m free this few days!!
Yeah!!
I m feel so happy all my assignments are done...
Can you feel my happiness???
haha!

My all assignment is done...but my final is coming soon..:(
Next week start revision week d..
So fast..
I think i need go hypermarket buy all the food..
stock in my house..and stay at house for one week..
Add oil for my final!!
haha!!
Sound impossible rite?
but is possible....bcz every final is so important for me~~
bcz I want get good grade :)
So, every babes..
Let work hard together for our final exam...

Last Friday! Mist club nite!
Wuhoo~~
Can you feel when you finish all the things you supposed to do and having party at night!!
The feeling is awesome!!

WOO~~
So many people~~:)
I feel so good because before i go already know we have so many gang go that day :)
wuhoo~~ so excited to see them also:)
My college friend got go as well..
and when afternoon keep on saying he is so excited and keep on post those hitz song for me also:)
hahahaha!
funny rite?
But that day we reached almost 12 30 something...
For me, it is late d.:(
haiz..nvm..as well as we have fun with my babes:)

Am I look mature??
Recently so many people say I m look so mature..
Every time when people ask me..
when i ask them back..
the answer they give me sure let me faint!!
OMG!
I m still is lovely young girl r!!



Yerr..see gracie!!
hohoho!!

How was that night??

ACtually will be a good nitez for us..
but is something happened on that time!!

Sometimes, when people say them....but they like to admit it!
Sound so funny rite??
A lot of people dont know what real happened just keep on barking at there!
Like a DOG!!
OMG!! Dog is cute..
but i m wondering which animal is suite them...but none!!
How pity there are!

Fine..ignore them...

Next week will be a busy week for me..
Hope have time to let blog again:)
I want finish my exam faster..because my beautiful holiday is waiting me..
Wuhoo!!
wanna have my dinner loh..
have a nice day people:)

没有评论:

发表评论