what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年2月13日星期日

What the F***????
Today is sunday~~!!
actually is my sleeping day~~
but bcz of 2 moro i need wake up early in 8.30 go to PUDU PASAR~~!!
I m seriously getting more auntie!!:X
i m still in sweet dream when sie tieng ask me to wake up!!!
i m still lay in my bed when she pecek-ing~~haha

sie tienf slept in my sofa~~
see so messy~~
haizz~

and before 5 minute we went out~
she still watching tv in 5 minute~~!!
I seriously hate go to PUDU PASAR~~
Not bcz of the smelly and dirty!!
bcz their things are damn EXPENSIVE~~
600g vegetables need 6 ringgit~~LOL
In the end i just bought 3 vegetbles nia~~
LOL....
waste my sleep time nia~~
I wont go next time!!!!


5.00P.m
Jo ann sietieng hui and me went to jusco maluri
became auntie again~~hahha


she was busy-ing to choose her "leng chais"
haha
Finally we finish it~~
worr~~so many~~
how to finish it in one day~
ROFL~!!


All of this spensd us RM 121 .00!!LOL




wee~~our leng soup!!
Finally our preparing job are done~~
spend me one day to prepare all this kind of things!!
LOL...

Gracie Williem
2 moro u guys wash plate!!
hahahah~~

没有评论:

发表评论