what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年3月21日星期一

YEAH!!!
FINISHED OUR EXAM!!
I M FINISHED ART AND EVENT DESIGN,
PROJECT MANAGEMENT
EVENT PLANNING
EAP
HURRAY~~~
MY HOLIDAY AND MY PLAN GONNA START!!!
I M SO EXCITED!!!
I CANT WAIT FOR IT!!!!






wee~~our shoes:)
we have same shoes v different color:)
orange-hui and me
blue-jo ann
yellow- patricia
black-carol
pink-Gracie
when i finished my paper, my lecturer
mr.Joseph said": your gang have same shoes, same hair color, hair style, legging"
hahhaaha!!! I want laugh laugh laugh~~
bcz from last sem he said we r homogeneous...
we should happy???????
hahha!!

WAH!!
HOW SWEET THEIR SMILE??
:D
Hey~~
Still remember his smile??
worr~~nice smile~~:)
Hungry time~~
So, we choose "Bak Kut Teh" become our dinner :)
Bak Kut Teh is one of my favorite food..
Every time when i say i want eat " BAK KUT TEH"
They sure scold me:)
hahha~~
bcz every time when they asked me " what you want to eat?"
I sure answer " BAK KUT TEH"
lol~~
what jo ann doing??
DUDU MOUTH
HAHAHA!!
After our dinner , we went "AL -ALMAR EXPRESS" YUMCHA~~
We went there "shisha" to release our stress~~hahaha!!
Caro- need to celebrate birthday
Pat-go back sleep
Gracie- no ppl fetch
So, just have Jo ann, Hui, and me:)
3 little girl~~
I love their environment~~:)
It feel leisure
I like it so much :)
What are we doing??
we are busy to gossip and take picture..
wah~~i love this kind of life~~
It is no stress:)


SPOT HER LEGS:)



omg~~my ugly face==



WORR~~
PROFFESIONAL "SHISHA QUEEN ":x


"YUM":)
wee~~i love this picture~~
It look us funny~~:)
Actually their staffs are quite good~~
They are provide us a good service :)
This pic is take by their staff~~
nice???
hehe
cas and his gf was joined us around 10.00 p.m...


See~~
everywhere, every time,every minute, every second...
they also sweet:X

WORR~~
Cantik sekali:)
Their group photo~~but no me:(
bcz i become their photographer:(
opppsss..
He always act this post :)
LMAO:)

worrr....
cas ordered this pizza....
I forget this name :)
It just RM16...It was quiet nice and has many cheese..
opppssss..my favourite <3
It was so big look like cas round face:x
hahaha...

yeah!!!
Is time to sleep~~
Good nitezzz:)
I will update my blog again in this few days:)

没有评论:

发表评论