what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年5月21日星期六

BABY GIRL IS CHANGED!!! CHANGED!!:)

Every second that we still at this world~~
Everything is changing~~
Sometimes, change is good~
u cant always step at the same road ..
If not, U will be out..
This world is so realistic..
So, sometimes i feel so fucking tired live at this world~
Hope end of the world is coming soon:x
FINE...IGNORE it!!
I should have positive thinking on my mind :)


include me~~:)
YEAH~~
how i changed??
All of this photo is from last year until now???
Let see did i changed??

Last year :)
I m so miss my hair :(




Dec 2010
This year :)


Now!!
I getting mature and mature~~
Even my mother also said me look old d :(
Sad :)

What is my next plans??
1. Keep fit... look slim!!:)
I need to work hard for this!! I cant give up in halfway!!
Yeah!
I want become more mature:)
Even my mind also..:)
Gambateh :)

nitez:)
I will post something about friday~~
Stay tuned ya..:)
LOVE YOU GUYS :) MUACKZZZ:p


没有评论:

发表评论