what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年5月24日星期二


Today, not a good day for me :(
Actually i m emo recently..:(
All the bad words can use for me d:(
I should thx u a lot..:)

Fine...ignore all bad things 1~~

Today go sing k with my babes jo ann, Jia hao, gracie, and hui:)
actually we want go to eat bbq plaza...but our mood in neway~so decided go there :)
Loud out Loud !!
Yeah!!
I have so long time didnt go sing K d...:)
so, I m feel so excited :)
Do you know what we do inside the room??
It was so crazy...and u cant imagine what we did~~
Totally crazy~~
we need to care outside ppl somemore!! wth!!

Happy time always run very fast~
our happy finish in 3.30 !!
bcz we dont have any plan~
so go back home !!

I really dislike stay at home!!
Like everyday i also stay in one box!!
I feel bored and stress!!
and will start thinking those negative things!
STRESS!! STRESS!!! REALLY STRESS!!
DAMN IT!!



Bcz of stress~~
I decided take some photo and start blogging!!!xp
WHY I M SO STRESS??
GUYS!!
I NEED CALL WHOLE THE COMPANY IN TOMORROW!!!
How many are there :(
Do you know how stress am i!!
i havent start to read my speeches!!
dont know how to die 2 moro:(
GOD BLESS ME...PLS:)

NVM!!! I SHOULD ADD MORE OIL!!
I KNOW I CAN DO IT:p

SPOT MY DARK CIRCLE!!
WANNA BECOME PANDA D!!
cant sleep ! cant eat!
getting insomia because of this!!
omg!




I <3 this picture!!
wee!!


I want faster say bye bye to my baby face!!
really hate it!! but dont too slim!! it will look old..hehehe:)
Tommorow!!
BBQ PLAZA!!
I M COMING!!
50 % DISCOUNT!!
I can eat as much as i can ..!!

hahaha!!
look like i forget i want keep fit d :(

END!! END!!

Start my work and hope friday can come faster!!
:)
i want holiday !!! <3

没有评论:

发表评论