what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年5月29日星期日

What a tired day
??
I m so tired + hungry !!!
I dont have my breakfast + lunch until now!!:(
I just feel wanna lying on my sofa...
dont want do anything!!!
I just slept 5 hours for today!!
I m totally out of battery!!
But dont know why~~
recently really cant sleep well~!!
my body look like alarm d~~
when reached
certain time....
will automatic wake up~~!!:(
My health!! Skin!! Eyes!!
omg!!!
super duper worst!!! Worst!! WORST!!

arrgghh!!!

Even how i m tired !!
I still wanna blog something!!

hey~ How u guys spent on ur holiday??
Assignment? shopping? Sleeping??

I having my party night for 2 days~!!
Which is friday and saturday@
Let talk about Saturday...
We are having a party at MILK CLUB ~~
With Jia Hao gang and Hui friend
s gang to celebrate his birthdAY !!
Because gracie need having her car lesson , so she taking bus and
She reached my house around 5.30 p.m...!!
After that we having our dinner an
d preparing go out!!
yesterday night~~ ann not coming my house to dress up d.....
bcz she follow his bOY bOY go back his hometown celebrate his birthday party!!
Sound so sweet...rite!! HAHA~~
So, yesterday nite..they went back from his hometown and meet them at there!

After i m done my make up, clothing~~
For me, is time to give me taking picture~~
I m love using my webcam
camer
a to take photo..
Dont know why~~ it look nice..:x

When i asked my babe hui wanna take picture v me??
U know what she answer??
" ur cam is too small.....!! " @@
and i tell her~~
my cam is small but is good quality....hahha...she specc...
and start take pic v me..
and she is crazy to using my cam to take his " personal" photo!!

I m totally specc~~ :x
hehehe!!



My first pic of yesterday nite:)

Says "hi"
to me:)

Act!! AcT!!
is time to let me act~~:)
wee!!
No eye see you d :(
I m thinking of you ...:)
Says " YEAH " to you!!
Says " YEAH " to me!!!
I close my mouth!!
ad dont want talk with you..:)

I m look at you ...
Do you look at me also??



Since when i love to cover my mouth??
Since when i know gracie until now...she teach me this pose ~
and this pose follow me since last year until now~~ WTH??@@

We want to act something different!!
Cool!! wanna act it~~
but fail!! bcz both of them...isshh!! x.x
Am I look cool???
:x
Ignore me !!




KISS ME!! KISS ME!!
I m loving this 2 pic so much~~
Look I m so naughty!!
hahha!! wee
should i change to profile pic??
hehe!!
I m still thinkig!!:P
YOU YOU YOU!!
Dont act cute!!
:)
OMG!! what the post that i had!!
so ugly:X

HOHOHO!! OUR GROUP PHOTO!!
GUYS.... DO U KNOW TAKE PHOTO V MY BABE GRACIIE...
IS A BIG CHALLENGE FOR ME!
Why?

she takinf so long time just for one post..:(
if ugly...will delete
!! and take new 1...:)
sometimes really bek tahan!!
hahaha!! but i know u want a high quality picture rite??
hahha!!






Spot gracie~~
look like " ghost" rite?? hahha!!
babe !! babe!! dont scold me pls..
heheh!!






Actually we are trying to act as devil!!
but fail!!
more look like rabbit!! haha!!
anway!!
rabbit is cute!
Spot her!!! hahahha!!
damn funny!!
weih!! i dont want see ur teeth!
haha!!



What you are doing ????


Orange tea!!!
I need drink more you d~~
bcz recently i m diet~
so need more VITAMIN C!!
so.....everyday u r my star in my eyes everyday~~haha :x

HUHUHU!! SO FAST... WANNA GO OUT D!!
last picture!!
and spot what she doing?? haha!!


Time for partying!!!
wee~~
People is busy to drink and dance~~
what we busy???
taking photo!! LOL...WTH!!


wah!! rude girl!! haiizz...
babe ann~~ dont so rude!! can??
hahhaa!

Our party end at 2.30 something and "ciao"
bcz of 2 drunk cat!!
But sometimes feel glad to see your friends drunk~~
bcz what they said...really funny and they will tell almost 80 % truth of what they thinking!
When i m drunk~~you are the first person who appear on my mind..:(
How about you??
F.i.n.E
dont think about those such things liao~~

I hate Sunday because mean Monday is coming!!
Haiz...when i m think about monday~~
i will full of stress!!!
Tomorrow still need call sponsorship!!
I hope time can stop at here~~can??
FINE!! I REALLY NEED FIND oOTHER WAY TO RELEASE MY STRESS D!!

Do you guys having ur dinner d??
I m wanna going out having my dinner v my wan ting babe lor..
dont so miss me yor...
bye:)

没有评论:

发表评论