what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年5月25日星期三


Now, is midnight 2.30 a.m.
I m getting insomnia again!!
cant sleep~~ I also wake up from my dream d!!
my mood look like her~~
I m so hurt now~
I want cry.but my tear cant drop out also...
maybe just now cry too much d!!
This is really last time cry bcz of you d..:)
Do you still remember when me first time meet?
You smile to me~~
that smile i still can remember until now~:)
We have know each others one month d...
so fast rite:)
How in this month?
I really cant describe that feeling i have..
Sweet, sour, sad, bitter??
i think i have all~!!
Should I thx u ??
Fine.. all is past tense d~~
Story should end d...
Even how reluctant..
Even how hurt...
Even how pain...
need to close the story and start a new life....
Remember what i said?
one get hurt better than 3 rite? So, i choose to say bye to you!
I will remember all the memory in my mind..even how good or bad..
I really hope what you said is really came from ur heart..
but anyway...i choose to believe what you said!
so, even is lie also dont tell me~
Give me a good memory:)

Now, we become friends..
ya...
as you said...
we not friend...
is kinda good good friend!!
I m so happy we still can be friend :)
Dont worry...I will be fine soon~:)
Chills :)

As my friends said
"Go sleep now, you will get a new life after today, tomorrow is a good day"


Next few days, it will be busy day~~
hope i still can update my blog :)
Nitez...:)









没有评论:

发表评论