what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年6月28日星期二

Saturday 9


It is about last Saturday nite ..
Saturday is my bazaar event...
Still remember??
I m tired like hell when finish clear everythings!!
But we still thinking what should we do later at night :)
When i finished every things... All the hungry babes went to Jalan Ipoh ate " Bak Kut Teh"
wuhoo!~ my favorite <3
That shop is called : Ban Lee Bak Kut Teh"
is at Jalan Ipoh~~
Food is nice and cheap!! wee:)
But i forget to take picture :(


When i finished it..I can feel my tummy wanna "BOOM" d!!
It was so full...regret eat too much d :(
I want keep fit r!!:(

After my dinner?
what should I do?

Since we are party babe rite..
so sure is party nite!!
Actually tat nite we decided go Mist!
but saturday is so bored!! and too many "Foreigners" d:(
So, we better have home party :)
Last minute party, so we just bought some beers from shop!
and go JIA HAO house!


wuhoo!! all of this will v me tonite :)


Can see how tired we are???
When we reached...the first things is lying on Sofa!!
hui no image d:x
2 xiao por!! haha:X

hohoho!!!!!! see their hands:)

Take by me...shhhhh:X
dont let her now~~
i will be killed:P

Me <3
Big round face :)
Can be pancake d:)



Wee~~ all no make up:)
so pure:)
but all the dark circle...pimples is coming out :(

She say she is slim..LMAO!!
MEMEME!!!!
Everyone take one post :)

She look like my mum :x


Wanna grab one??:)

AMAZING POST RITE???
HAHHAHHA!!
I REALLY CNT STOP LAUGHING!!!!
what we doing?? LMAO!!

WUHOO~~ after taking those picture is time to off light and turn on music!!
Party time!!!
:X

But now need to continue my assignment:(
People...nitez:)

Hope this Friday, Saturday can come faster :)

没有评论:

发表评论