what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年7月4日星期一

Saturday noon

Halo!!
Should I say Good Morning or Good night??
Now already is 12.00 midnight :(
I m still thinking i wanna blog or sleep blog or sleep?
Finally i chose to blog:)

Yeah!!
Are u prepare to know more about me??


Last Saturday, Jia Hao and Hui babe is going back hometown...
so, just leave me and jo ann~~
how lonely we are :(
so, we should find some activities..
actually we planned to go sepang picnic..but just have 2 of us..
so, next time!!
hehe!
I want picnic so badly!! seriously i feel i wanna go!!

KLCC DAY!!

I have so long time didnt go there already~~ so we chose to hang out at there:)
wee <3

Look at my hair scarf!!
I spend one hour just decide how i wanna use that scarf to dress up my hair...
Finally!!
I decided to have this kind of pattern!
hehe!

So, after that!!
Lets go KLCC!! :)


I almost reach there around 3 o clock...
I reached first and waiting jo ann babe at Starbuck..
Suddenly i get her call say she was accident!!
she just scare me and ag=fter that she said just small case only..
ask me wait her a while..
So, I waiting her in a "unstable mood" :(

Finally, she reached and having her "Mocha"

I having my favorite
Frapuccino Green Tea <3
Addicted!!

Yeah x 4

Ghost Face :)
me
ANN
Spot what is that??
My name!! ANNA!!
HOHOHO!!
see that 2 pic??
one is take by me another one is by ann..
she keep saying me fail!! bcz she take nicer thn me!!
wth!! same rite??
hahhaa..:X




Say Hi to Hello Kitty:)


Finally...he reached!! haha~~
Main point in this pic is my green tea fra!!
not them!! haha:P
Dinasour mouth!! <3

One
Two
Three <3






Wuhoo!! Going to have some fresh air!!

OMG!!
JH DONT JEALOUS!


OURS BACK SIDE!! HAHAHA!

I LOVE NATURAL!!
Got picnic feel??
since we cnt go, so we just can act like we are picnic there!
pity us :(
Sweet??
2 of u??
what urs seeing??



She trying to show her beauty long leg~~haha..:X
He take 6 of us picture and wanna take photo!!
LMAO!!


woo~~:)


See..2 of us are so hardworking~~
:X
What she doing??
Pity my scarf:(



Flower on the glass :)
Do you know why ann take this pic??
she said: hui and gracie didnt come, so hello kitty and bear represent them" LMAO!!
CUTE RITE? haha
oppss!!! our bags are sit on the glass:(
opppss!!
end v sweet kiss:)
after that is shopping time!!
since now is mega sales..so dnt miss the chance!!
start shopping!:)
Nitezzzz :)

Sweet dream :)

没有评论:

发表评论