what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年7月21日星期四

Bad Feeling

The worst feeling in the world is when you can't love anyone else, because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.
I love this quotes so much <3


Recently i use back my twitter..and i saw so many quotes...most of that all so suite my feeling!!
I love to read them also :)
ALL THE QUOTES ARE SO AWESOME!

I always say that I m fine.but is it really i m fine?.
脸上的快乐,别人看得到。心里的痛又有谁能感觉到?
recently all the memory came in my mind!!
I hate that feeling so much!

I just wanna tell sorry to you!!
really sorry...I really know how you feeling...
But I dont know how to do it~~
I know u getting angry that the way I reply you, and sometimes I even no reply..
I know what u thinking actually but sometimes i choose to act like ignore anythings!
It is because i dont want someone get hurt anymore!!
I know you so care me sometimes, not i dont want tell you my things ....
You always ask me why why why?
But i really dont know how to answer you..
Sometimes, i even dont want pick up your calls!
because you sound ,ur attitude,even the way u message me also look like him..
I think just face is different..
I dont want back to those memory anymore~!
So, sometimes i choose to ignore you, i know u very unhappy!!
But what i can say.
I m really sorry !!


It’s not easy to forgive & forget, because seeing the person who hurt you means scratching the scar & letting it bleed once more.
So i wish i can ignore you... just like how you ignore me :(



没有评论:

发表评论