what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年7月9日星期六

Thursday night ♥

Thursday

Recently really busy~~stress like hell..
midnight sleep....bcz everyday also need do assignment..prepare for event!
Yeah!!
our event is coming soon...on this Monday...
11th July 2011

One Love One Berjaya Ambassador....

All the participants...Are u ready??
still left 2 days for urs only...
so add oil..just do your best :)

ARGHH!
I have 2 weeks dont have party d...how bored it is:(
On wednesday~~ my babes and I are thinking what should we do on coming thurday and friday??
We want party so badly! haha:x

So, Thursday!!
Party at Alive

When around 5 o clock, Kenny which is gracie boy boy come our college fetch us!
When we in the car..heard a news which is Gino is came back from JB...and we nned go bus stamo fetch him~
Wuhoo~~ Good news for hui babe....
Since we dont know how to go bandar tasik selatan that new bus stop..so, we start calling ppl for help..
But at the last we follow the signboard.. and finnaly reached there and fetch him.
On the way we keep laughing gino and hui~~ make jokes for them!!
I cnt stop laughing seriously...
Because got someone give a tree to hui!!
we use that tree make jokes from day to night!! We should thx that tree to make us laugh!! LOL...

Still remember last time i say i wanna go Asian Cafe!!
Wuhoo!! Finally i went it!!
wuhoo!!

Our plan for hui and me = Asian cafe + alive
gracie and her boy boy= one month anniversary + alive


First we went to try " gong cha" ...bcz last time my babe mei is told us that is nice..
so, we want try it!!
But i forget to take photo :(
I ordered winter melon milk tea (i think is this name, i forget that name d :X)
After i try it...It is too sweet d..
because i told that guy less ice but forget told him less sweet also..wth :(
But i still nice..i more prefer this thn chatime ...hope will open one at times square :)

After this...we walking from "gong cha" shop to Asian cafe!!
On the way i going there..i saw taylor college and Inti..
Even not a lakeside campus...but i still feel it is much more better thn our college..
this is really called college life style..not like our college...
haizz..regret so badly..I m keep on thinking if I study at there..How good it is!!:(
Fine...my degree wont continue at there:) Hope time can run faster:)

When i reached Asian cafe, my eyes are keep seeing around..cant stop it:P
Because gracie and her babe want to have their one month anniversary so didnt follow us..
So, just have hui,me, Gino and his friends.
Omg...hui and me are ordered too many food d...
I forget to take pic...:(
All the food that we ordered all also nice...
But we cnt finished it..waste!!:(
After our dinner...Gino is asking us what activities we want after dinner?
We say dont know~~so, lets go snooker!




Me and hui dont know play it so we just sit there see how they play and we keep take picture!!
wee
when my laptop dont have battery d...i just can off my laptop!!

Gino want to tech us how to play..omg!!

But finally i know how to play and the result is not that bad :)
YEAHH!!

I need to exercise more!! So, will wont that worse :P


kenny !!
Our driver for that day :)
thx thx thx :)
Oppsss....on the way to Alive!!
when i reached there..i been crazy because this is last minute party..
so, i didnt dress up !!
Just wear very casual at there!!
Omg!! damn regret!!
First time i wear so casual!! arrgghh!
I should thx gracie :)

UNEXPECTHING, UNEXPECTED PEOPLE!!
OMG!
Let me introduce..
to my party people

Party time!!♥
OMG!!
SWEETS !!!
OMG!! THEY ALSO WANNA TRY IT!!
LMAO!

WAHH!!
KENNY IS SO HAPPY..
ONE GAY AND ONE GUY WANNA KISS HIM!!
LOL!!
Say hi to them..
watson, david, gino and kenny :)
omg..my eyes is too small d :(
wee
we take pic v "jie jie"


I think they are narcissism than us..
keep wanna take pic !! :P




Good...for??
hehe~~
Again:)
LOL!!

4 flower boys???
Lol..
when i see this pic..i really cant stop laughing them. Lmao!!

World is so small...
I met v my another gang also..:)
Say hi to my bro ken and alvin!!:)
alvin come out find me when i reached there
Do you know what he is said when see me??
"Why today u look short"
omg!! i sweat!! totally sweat!!
it was hurt me!! hahah!! nvm.i just kidding..forgive u thn!!
ACCOMPANY HUI at outside??
what she doing that 9??
secret :x
is her turn d :) I m so steady at that night :)
weee...happy :)

Happy time always run too fast~~ and is time to back home:)

Because of the "Bersih"
friday and saturday i stay at home..
can u believe it?
Even my friends also cnt believe...haizz...

Tonite wanna sleep early
Tomorrow still need go college set up for the event!!
Monday ♥

nitez...
People ♥

没有评论:

发表评论