what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年8月7日星期日

Experience

Hurray Hurray!!
I m in holiday now!!
Finally I m finisht this whole semester and all my exam!!
I m officially free now...wee!!
happy!!
Holiday is date me!!
I cant describe my feeling now..
actually I want blog something interesthing about friday nite..
but my babe hui still havent upload her photo to me.
So, I m blog something about yesterday nite :)

Yesterday I woke up around 3 o clock..
omg!! I m getting pig and pig..
even my friends say like this ! haiz!!

ACtually is not!! I m just too tired!!
haha!

Yesterday nite actually i have one birthday party at KEPONG!
It was Venex birthday..
But because some reason i didnt go..
Sorry..
AND
Happy Birthday to you



But i went yumcha v my friends which are
Cas, Aaron, Lucas, Klaus Loo, Joey, Jackie, JyyJing, Jack and me!!
hehe!!

Hurray!!


So random rite? haha!!


Interesting thing is after our yumcha!
haha!!
Actually we want send joey and Swen back home
But
suddenly get Klaus Loo call..
he said his tayar got something wrong d..
so ask us can help him or not..

For sure, all of us will go back to help him:)

Spot his tayar!!
haha!!
All of them is triying to get the tayar out.
but failed!
haha!
because we never changed tayar b 4!
We think so many solution want to take it..
even we use phone check on youtube..how to change TAYAR!!
seriously funny rite!!


One tayar
need 7 people to do it..LMAO!!
All the girls just see!! :X
hha!
They almost want to give up d!!
Finally,
we spend around one and half hour to take it out!!
WTF!
hahaha!1 But actually is nice memory :)





After that, our night at MC DONALD!!
WHEN 8 o clock morning we only back!!
such a good night!!
Talk Talk as much as we can~~
but never feel bored and tired !!

hehe!!

Wuhoo~~
2 DAYS MORE!! gO TRAVEL ..
WEE.. SO EXCITED :)
Hope i have a good holiday






1 条评论: