what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年8月15日星期一

Home sweet home

Hey people
Finally I m free~~
Finally I reached my hometown :)
Last week I less online..
bcz I m full of activities..:)
Busy but I m enjoy it :)
I just finish my work ...
I m crazy tired..
Today when i go into the bus...
When I sit on my sit, I sleep without 5 minute and woke up when i reached..
Can u imagine how tired am I..:(
WTH..!!
Planning this few week what I want to do..
haha...next week my oliday wanna end...but i extend my holiday one week by myself..
haha...so i still have two weeks holidays..wee :)

I waiting my babes upload photo and gonna updated my blog soon..
wee <3

Stay tuned :)
Nitez

没有评论:

发表评论