what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年8月17日星期三

I love BEACH


Hey, guys...
Finally i can updated my Pangkor trip :)
Thx Jo ann babe for uploading photos :)
"ALIGATO "

I LOVE BEACH
I LOVE SUNSHINE
I LOVE SEASHELLS
I LOVE EVERYTHING IN THE BEACH :)
So, lets go PULAO PANGKOR :)

So, Jia hao cum fetch us around 12 o clock..
before we go so we went to Damansara having their chicken rice first..
yummy yummy:)
( but forget take pic ) :(
After our lunch..

HEADING TO PANGKOR...:p

So, we reached Lumut around 5 o clock and we parked our car at there as well :)

So, is time to taking Feri :)
The ticket is so cheap just need RM 10..Is RETURN ticket :)
wulala wulalala...
I m so excited jump to the sea..:) (kidding)
I dont want become sotong...haha:P


On the way to the feri :P


WEE!!
FINALLY
I M ON BOAT !!! :p

She is sick when we have trip...pity her :(

wee~~ I cant wait for sea breeze...
so lets go outside to have some sea breeze :)

she look cute rite??
look like little cute girl:)
Yeah yeah x3
I m on boat :P
Every time even how many people...
always is two of us in hyper mood :)
can see we r happy?? haha
yoyoyoyoyo!!

Finally we reached our resort and Pangkor..
Our resort is nearby sea..
So, we can see the sea all the time as you like..:)
It is so convenient :)

Our resort :)
you can live with a bunch of friends :)
because of off-season..
so, not much of people travel..
so we have 50 percent discount for the resort ..
It is cheap :)
but the bad things is because of RAMMADAN...
all the malay stalls didnt open..
so dont have much food can eat :(

opppsss....SURPRISE..
but this is not for me..

This is surprise Jia Hao give Jo ann..
when ann open the door room...This already inside the room..
Jo ann was so suprise...I think she is so touching :)

See their bed...OMG..
I think the workers will think they are in honeymoon...
hahaha!!
Our resort environment :)

wee...
we just need walk without 5 minute can reached here :)
near rite :)
When i put down my luggage in my room..
thee first thing is I go to the beach to have some fun:)
Yeah..i want lay on the beach :)
:x
oppss..we running !!!
I m failed!!!
Jo ann run faster than me :)

JUMP JUMP JUMP
JUMP AS HIGH AS WE CAN :)



walk around :)



SPOT THIS..
WHAT IS THIS??
OYSTER..
SO UGLY..
RITE??
BUT YUMMY :)
SPOT THOSE BLACK COLOR..
jiao hao keep asking jo ann and me go there have a look..
but we not dare..bcz that is so ugly..
and we scare is water snack..
omg...i gonna faint..!!!
They will move ...
It was so scary!!
but finally we know is sea cucumber....
omg...different from what we sea in the market.. :)
dont know is cute or ugly..
but i know is scary :)




What he wanna do??

He wanna catch crab...hahhaa!!
lol..
but He failed :)
Just have " crab lobang " only...haha

spot spoot...little crab...cute rite??
hahha:P

It gonna die...pity it :(


Two monkeys :)
I failed to do it..Omg!!

Evening
beautiful?? NIce??
When i saw this..
I cant describe my feeling..
Look so sad and emo :(

This is what I gain :)
All of this I give Hui...
Touching rite...
She is sleeping when we out..
so i go take this for her...
little cute green coconut :)
hahaa!!

Hungry !! hungry!!!
My tummy is asking for help !!
haha!!

Is time out for dinner!!

This is the restaurant what we went :)
Is nice but is expensive compare to second day the restaurant we went :)

Crab Crab :)
lalallalala :)

Prawns :)
Sotongs..

ALL is seafood...
It was so yummy and nice..
We cant having such fresh seafood at KL...
After dinner is time for some dessert!!
Ice cream is our best choice.. because we have so long time dont have eat this kind of ice-cream d...yee:)

What we have at night??
alcoholic alcoholic!!
haizz... everywhere we also want some alcohol ..wee <3

This is first day what we did..
how about second and third days...will telling you guys soon :)
stay tuned :)

没有评论:

发表评论