what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年9月6日星期二


DING DONG DING DONG!! Anyone here?? Hnmm..Yup..I m here....LOL...I m been so crazy right now!!
I just start my SEM 5, today just second day, but going mad.. a lot of assignment is making us crazy~~ HNmm..This sem I m taking HR, Business Ethics, Law, Account, Moral Studies, Intership Workshop!
6 subjects!! Lol...AND i seriously hate my timetable...it so pack when tuesday...Start from 9.00 until 7.00..WTH!! damn tired! But no choice!! still need going on!! At least fight for this sem!! Hnmmm!But at least lecturers for this sem is not too bored!!

I m wishing  faster finish this sem!! WELCOME my intership life..I know is too fast..LOL...15 Dec 2011 ..I m going to intership..but 16 DEC 2011 is my birthday..how?? I m so pity...Who gonnA celebrate my birthday v me? LOL..i M  think too fast d..LOL.. Hnmmm....I need choose three event company for my intern...hnmm...is time to headache..I need think so many~ wat is my interest..wat i wanna to do...but finally~~i have a good lecturer..hehe!! MR.Shawn~haaha~~ he plan for me d~~ So, i just need choose which i want..LOL...so, finally i had my decision~~ YEAH YEAH YEAH!! I reaaly wish to go for my first choice...seriously~~haha..SO PRAY FOR ME..pls~ bhawahhaa!!

Principle account!!! I hate it so much!! Seriously my math is so damn bad!! Even is a simple math calculation i also can do wrong~~ WTF!  I m know i m noob lor..hnmm..FINE....i want find someone who is pro on it.and..teach me!! hahaah!! Good idea??? I think so:)

Now, being busy is good for me~ Fight for it~~:)


没有评论:

发表评论