what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年10月28日星期五


Ding Dong, Ding Ding Dong,Time flies, September is coming, OMG!! I really cnt accept it...I feel my new semester just started , my now my final is coming, all assignment due date is coming, OMG!!! All just wanna killing me!! (8.8) Every time when i on my assignment mood, on my cute lappy, but facebook is keep asking me accompany, in the end nth have done~ (FML)!! HNmm.. NVM, off one week, rest at hometown.. i like this pic so much, just random take it when I wAiting bus~ hnmm..:) Back here one week but gonna go back again..dont knw when can back here again (T.T)  I feel wanna go back my second hometown, BATU PAHAT, I miss there, i miss everything at there, especially my lovely babes all at there, and I have so long time didnt meet them . Grrr...when when when can meet :( HOW? What I can do..hnmm..nth can do,just can wait when i m free. (waiting)


Wuhoo~~ Interview day! Since u guys knw my internship is near, so when my Raya holidays i already busy to find the company tat I wanna go :) Finally, I have my decision and i have went my interview also..:) AND I GET MY JOB!! Congratz me :) i was so happy.:) This is the event company tat i want go so badly, and finally i get it.OMG:)!! I still remembered b4 i go my interview i was so nervous and keep walking here and there just wanna get calm! hnm..excited for my intenrship  life..should be fun?? I think so.:) I will try my best:) I wanna thx two person as well which are MR.SHAWN and Albey , thx both of them helping me :) thx so much :)

没有评论:

发表评论