what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年11月14日星期一

Chritsmas coming soon...I love chritsmas... I love snow!!! Hnmm.. I like santa claus.. of course <3
I hope i have my Christmas present...HOHOHO :) Last week, my week was so full :) which mean my life wont so lifeless..  I had work for 4 days last week.. It was so nice.. Me and Carol had been chosen worked at airport to receive all the guest from other country by Shawn. This event called Asia Pacific Cancer Conference. It was a three days conferences and the event speaker came from 19 different countries. Venue was use whole level 3 Kuala Lumpur Convention Center. Can you imagine how big the event is? All the guests are doctors, professor, president, and many more. All are professionals. I m so stress!!!




                                       Our pass to let us walk through all the custom in da airport :)


Our tasks: We have to check every time whether the airplane arrived or not and standing there to receive our guests :) Hnmm...The difficulties for this jobs is i wanna buy a lot of things since all of it are duty free..but we cannot bcz we are nt tourists :(

                                                     Our hotel room ") First time sleep v carol ")



Our morning breakfast :)
Our lunch:) I like this old town so much:) good environment and their food is nicer than other branch :)























Third and forth day i back to KLCC .All is the environment of the venue.. nice rite? actually i should take more photo but bcz some of the reason didnt:( (regret)













Lunch hour..everyone is so exciting to get their lunch box even they are professionals also need to queue up to get their lunch box xD

Our lunch box :) That day is western cuisine :)


Inside is Chicken Chop, Tomato Rice, Potatotes, Vegetables. Of course, fruit must have to give us vitamin.



Our tea time. As we are workers, but we still have tea time to enjoy our snacks :) Sound nice rite? :)






End of the event. Set up easy but clear things is so difficult. We have to clear all the bag, flyer, and a lot. We all was so tired:) But at least in the end we get one free bad, pen, sweets... Bhawahah!!


It was a good experience seriously. First time did an International Conference. I learn a lot on this experience. Good time our class work together v our juniors :) Hope next time can work together again:)
Nitezzz :) Next post :) Artistry Hennessy. Stay turned ":)














没有评论:

发表评论