what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年11月26日星期六

Happy Birthday to my special girl


Today is a special day to my special girl - Irene! She also is a one of my best friends in my hometown -BATU PAHAT! I m so sorry to my girl bcz i cant attend your birthday party! PLS forgive me! So, this whole page just special for you! Actually i want make a video for you but suddenly my video make have some problem! oppss!! FML#

Times flies, we have know each others  6 years and half years from we still at secondary school until now!We are old old old friends! I want our friendship until next 666 years! (T.T) In this g and half years, we have quarrel, sweet moment! Still remember? I miss the time when we run to the canteen just wanna buy the food early, together scold the "pegawas", together skip class, together sleep in the class and many more! Seriously, we had do a lot of bad things together! (hiak hiak) Do you miss that moment?

1
3
DENG DENG DENG!
PIG!




SHHHHH!


YoRR!

Since I move to taiping and now studying at kl, we less contact! But never forget each other! (Appreciate) When holiday i m back BP, i will stay v u, sleep v you, and u will fetch me go everywhere I want! I m really thx to you! And of course appreciate every single moment with you! Now, maybe we cant keep together, so we more  appreciate our friendship! And of course I m happy when you have somethings suffer you will find me! It's mean i m important to you, right? ( perasaan)

Every time also is you fetch me! I m promise you when next time i m back bp! Is my turn to fetch you !:)
I cant celebrate your birthday with you, so can you imagine i m celebrating your birthday now? :)



                                                                Simple celebration
Now is the surprise i want give you! 

Can you click play in this video??





I just want sing a Birthday Song to you!
Sorry for my my sound is not nice! :)

To my girl: You are older and stronger now! I hope that you're my friend forever because that how long I m gonna need you! Of course, on your birthday lots of people thinking of you. I just wanted to let you know I m one of them. I wish you a lovely day,not just today because it is your birthday, but all year around. Remember always wake up in the morning with a smile on your face, don't always think too much! Happy Birthday to you!


Wish you and DJ Encore everyday also happy and sweet!

Nitezz!

没有评论:

发表评论