what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年11月25日星期五

Maybellline New York Fashion Week


Hey people, how are you guys?? Wee!! Tell you guys something interesting about what yesterday I did! It just so awesome! When last few days, I received a message from Albey said that my future company that i m working ask me go to join their event- Maybellline New York Fashion Week - Cat Walk to Side Walk. I m so excited waiting that day coming ( blink blink). So now, let stark the story about yesterday :)


                                             
                                         This is the stage for this fashion show! See the circle?? It is me!


They have a make up artist using Maybelline product to help them make up !


Time to for us arrange all the chair and prepare everything for the event! Make sure everything is fine!


Register Counter! Every guests will get a door gift from Maybelline!


Waiting the show start!


A lot of media coming! They not just take a photo for the event , they also taking video interview those organizer!

Emcee of the day!



This big fashion show of course cant less this super model- Amber Chia 

Actually this show have 4 themes! This is a first theme!



2 theme!

3 theme!


Now!! is a most excited time! 
This is a reason why have this show! They not just want launch new product, promote their product!
They want launch their new image for public!



DENG DENG DENG!!
See~!! Nice rite? Maybelline not just can have casual make up anymore!
They also can have this type of make up! 
Awesome?




All the model is on the satge!




Organizer, sponsor and of course have super model amber chia!




This is the theme that i love the most! RED!!
My favourite color! 
HOT AND SEXY!

End of the event! It just make me cant wait for my internship seriously!
It was fun and learn a lot on this event!
15-dec! tIME FLIES PLS!

Nitez people, later will going up with my ann babe!! (syok syok)

没有评论:

发表评论