what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年11月24日星期四


                                       Today just so awesome for me :) Whole day have activities:)
Morning- Having car lesson :)
Afternoon- Maybelline fashion show :)
Night- Twilight time :)


Finally, twilight sage breaking dawn is release!! I waiting this movie for so long d! Sice from the ep 1until this saga breaking dawn, i never miss one of it!! BCZ i m bella and edward fans!! They are just so pretty and handsome :X

This chapter seriously is much more interesting :) AWESOME!! This chapter is talking about bella and edward finally they are marry. And she is pregnant with EDWARD child :) ( nice nice). Everyone realizes that child rapid growth is starving bella and bella will die bcz of this child. Edward was disagree bella pregnant to have this child because will make him lose bella :(  After a lot of difficulties, bella finally deliver her baby! Is a girl , Renesmee! :)  When this time, Bella begins transform to be a vampire!! And now she is !! :)


OMG OMG!! I really cant wait for part 2 :) I want see Bella, Edward, and their daughter how they live together, and what will happening when bella become vampire :) I really cant wait for it!! FML#

Guys, faster goo watch it:) It really worth to spend your time to watch it :)

没有评论:

发表评论