what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2012年1月12日星期四

Chritmas Party

 Just passed Chritmas and Ner YeAR EVE and now we are waiting for CNY coming :) I m just so excited! But today i just wanna say my Chritmas Party with you guys! I just can describe my Chritmas Party it was soooooo AWESOME!! This is a Chritmas Event organized by my company! Our Chritmas party theme is " BIMBO'' ! So that day we must dress up like BIMBO!! Each of us will have a character that we need to act! sound interesting?? o.O



This is how we decorate our venue! " Entree Cafe"!


 Of course we must have Chritmas tree!!


 Cocktail !



 Bimbo cake for our guests!


 Each table will have different decoration! Mine is GUN!! Biang! Biang!!


 Our photo wall <3
 Guess who!! is me!! Anna!My character so obvious rite!! DA LANG! DA LANG!! <3


 He won our best dress code of the night!! " “金鸡”! I still remembered he keep wanna change his character to me! But i keep IGNORE him!!! bhawhaha! but in the end he won RM300!!



 Chritmas of course must have ginger bread !


 Time let us to start our dinner!


 Soup of the day! OMG! If u ask me rate how much star i will give! I will give 5 STARS! SERIOSULY the soup is really nice!


 Main course! I choosed Bimbo chicken! Actually got three type of main course to let us choose but i choose chicken instead of fish and beef!
Red wine of course <3
 Dessert of the night! ( Mango) Even the ingredient of the popiah is Mango!

 Danny! He won "most salah " award! since he buy salah present !
Worr! Our BRAVO Family! Look at us you guys can guess how crazy we are!Of course! Awesome party night! I m still thinking what i should talk about??  o.O ! Stay turned! <3

没有评论:

发表评论