what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2012年4月17日星期二

April!


Hey Guys!! Is mid of April now so May is coming say HI to us? So, do you guys enjoy in this few months! Do I? YES, i DO ! :))) I have a lots of fun in this few months! #great

I m so wondering why people attitude or personality will keep changing when they grow up! ( me too)
When people grow up, issit their taste, flavor,even the the things that love the most! will change in one day!
(Y.Y)
It just depends how you change? GOOD or BAD? But i think 10 people will have 9.5 percent ppl will change to bad? ? Even they don't know they had been change? 

Recently keep emo because i feel i m so useless and lifeless! I found out that so many people in my age are stating to have their business or work earning money by themselves! me? I m still spending money from my family!! FML# seriously#useless# 



In April have a lot of birthday babes ! She is a one of them also! Of course we having her birthday celebration last Saturday. Actually she wanna have her birthday celebration at Alexis but since so many people cnt make it for tat day so cancel! I think she is quite disappointed on that time! When friday, she was keep asking me wanna go Sunway or lunch together or not? BUT, GUESS WHAT I TOLD HER? " I m lazy wanna stay at home" ! hahaha!! She reply me " Happy staying home" !! HAHAHA!! i KNW SHE SURE feel disappointed on me that time! But actually i have plan v nexus d! So, PAT,CAROL, Moching and Me wanna gv her a big surprise! Surprise is " we act like we don't go but we are going" hahahha!!!!!!
We are success and she feel so happy on that time!!! Worr!!! I have make a short video for her about our friendship in this two years! wanna watch the video?? I have upload on my fb so u guys can watch it from my fb!!! :))))



                                       

Guess wat? Big happening on next week! I feel so excited nw!!!
I'm waiting for so long and finally i have chance to do it! appreciate#
So, this is a clue to let you guys guess what i wanna do on next week!! :PP

Good afternoon and gonna ciaoss to have my lunch now!
BYE!

没有评论:

发表评论