what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2012年3月11日星期日

LIFE


I have little short updated after my emo love post! It's really a right choice for me to post this! Everyone will know in my post and wont asking me same question again and again ! :D  From this post i can know even i lose my love one but yet i still have so many friends caring me :)))) thx guys!! u guys are awesome!

Last night, when i m stilll blogging!! i receive a very very very bad news from my friends! Until now, i still cnt accept yet! The news is my friend- Belle pass away because of asthma failure last night! I was shocked!!! Because i still saw her check in at victoria station and have a lot fun at last afternoon! how come life can be so short?  In my mind, i think she is a friendly girl and even we just have same class few times. Every time when u see me sure will smile with me! I remembered and now i will be never ever can see ur smile again!!!!  It just so sad and scary!! Because we will never know what will happened in next second! I keep thinking if is me? die in suddenly? how? i m so scary!  how my family? friends? i have so many thing haven't done! Even i got thinking should i write a testament! if i die in so sudden, everyone know what i want to say, at least wont feel so bad! isnt it? at least still got my hand writing, everyone know what i want to tell them! Am i look like so stupid??  Because i really scare! this few years keep looking ppl around me dead! And even i think about my father again! dead without any noticed just in so suddenly and everyone cant accept the fact!
I still remembered when i small ppl will only dead when they are old! but actually not! even u r baby, teenager , adult everyone can die in next second!

As I said, life is short, we really need appreciated everything around us! we must appreciated what we had know! Appreciated our love ones! Don't make yourself regret! Appreciated every second we had now !!:)



Girl! R.I.P !


(VIDEO ABOUT HER ) PLS WATCH!! 






没有评论:

发表评论