what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年2月11日星期五

It's FRIDAY!!!!!
I M LOVING FRIDAY SO MUCH!!!
BCZ EVERY FRIDAY~~
WE DONT HAVE CLASS~
YEAH!!!
WE ARE FREE!!!
So, we hang out again~~!!
while i m home waiting hui done her make up!!! she so slow~~(:X)
In Farenheit toilet~!!
When i m waiting 2 turtle !!!
Patricia & gracie tan
Pat late almost one and half hour~~
Gracie tan is very terrible~~later 2 hours!!
she so late~!!
and i m so hungry~!!!
hate her 99~~
hahahaha!!!!
yeah!!!!
Finally i ate my korean cuisine!!!!
wee~~~my favourite!!!
actually i more prefer korean than JAPAN~~
wEEE~~~
kO hyang!!!
I m coming~~!!








Their price are queit cheap and affortable~~:P
and i wanna eat all!!!!!!
FAT FAT FAT!!!

They are busy-ing play their phone
!!!!
Banna wanna eat the menu!!!
hahahaha!!!

OUR TABLES 13&14!!!

Her big head with the menu~~!!
hahaha!!!
(hui~~Dont scold me)
Pat is very very very geng!!!
hahaha!!!
bring her charges and charges her phones in there!!
hahaha!!
laugh sei me~~
my appetizer~
yeah~~~
i m so loving Kimchi!!!
nice...:)



pat wanna show how tall she is~~!!

seafood pancake~~
so nice :)










our Half family photo~`:)





so many vouchers~~~

After our lunch~~
we went to pavilion watched movie~~
what movie are we watch??
is this~!!
(WHAT WOMEN WANT)
This movie act by GONG LI and ANDY LAU~~!!
it's quiet nice~~
but some of them are dont like....
they feel bored!!
but i think is quiet funny:)
2 moro where we go???????
2 moro u will know~~
Good 9 everyone~:)

没有评论:

发表评论