what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年2月8日星期二

Starting my class already~~
HAIZZ~~~
I m still in CNY mood~~~
I dont want study!!!!!:(
How????
Who can help me????
:(

After our lunch~~
we went to CHAT TIME~~
YEAH!!!
It was open~~
So happy!!!
This also is our first gathering after CNY~~
we have so MANY story wanna talk~~
Our mouth cant stop it!!!
Just want GOSSIP GOSSIP GOSSIP..:x
especially GRACIE TAN!!!(she will kill me!!)
Oh golly :X
HAHAHA!!


who are they???
of course, is my JIMUI!!!
Jo Ann & Gracie Tan
Their posts are very funny~~especiall Jo ann..
Hahaha...

See see~~~
Do you know why theye make this post???
They want make their face smaller~~
hahaha~~
but just feel gracie look like ghost!!
hahah!!


Jo ann Gracie
punya PEARL MILK TEA~~~
nice~~

Opps~~~
CAS AND CHEE QING
are dating~~~:X

This 1 is mine~~
MATCHA RED BEAN
actually is quiet nice~~
but have little bitter~~:)


Ng Star star is busying send message v her SAM SAM~~!!

Opppsss....
Fat L Fat!!!
But all ate by WAH LUNG!!!
:x
OPPPPSSS~~~our dinner~~!!
What is this??
Guess~~
I think my jimui will say "Again"!!!
haha~~

Who is this again???
Guess!!!
is ZI hUI!!
Even u guess right also dont have prizes~~
LOL!!!
She is busying chating v her BB!!
nVM!! I WONT JEALOUS!!!
HAHAHA!!!:X
Is me!!!
Anna Wen wen!!
Yeah~~
I m so hungry!!

Answer is~~~~
my favourite
"BAK KUT TEH"
Which words can I describe it??

DELICIOUS
Flavourful
Hot
Mouthwatering
Yummy


It just RM 19.90
for 2 pax....
cheap rite???



Finally,
i m bought P1 WIMAX
20GB
Rm99~~
nO need use turtle broadband anymore~!!!
Yeah~~



Sleeppsps~~99:")

没有评论:

发表评论