what about me???

我的照片
OH, Hello,Sweetheart & handsome.. I m Anna,Nice to meet you guys :) Fun always follow me :P So, hope you also will have fun with me!

2011年8月30日星期二



 SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!!

HI , GUYS..i M BACK!! 
I have so long didnt updated didnt updated my blog d!!

How are u guys???
Fine?? My holiday gonna end!

Haiz!! 
I take my result d!! LOL..I m drop 0.02!! wth!!
I hate my lecturer seriously!! LOL!!FML..

Seriously I have a lot of things havent blog !!
Pnagkor trip!
Matta Fair
and a lot..LOL..
I really lazy!!!
hahaha!!

 Back to topic!!

 Yeah!! I had change my phone..LOL..

Galaxy S2..
Nice?? Actually i want buy Bold 4!
But all of my friends say Galaxy s 2 is nicer than Bold 4..
Fine!! Finally my decision is Glaxy s 2..LOL
I love this phone so much seriously!!
The application is so awesome..Lol.
Now i still dowloading as much as i can!! LOL...!

Last few days..I went to Kuala Gula v my family!!
Lol...seafood again!! haha
Actually this sem break everyday i also enjoy my seafood lunch and dinner..LOl..
really fat!!
Back to KL...diet mood sure on!! 
LOL!!
  

Acctually tat day we want take boat Go sea around Kuala Gula..
but The sky treat me so bad!
Gonna rain tat time!
So, just spoil our plan! LOl!!
Fine! Next time will go there again!!haha!

  
 oLD BOAT??
haha!! I use my new phone application to take it!!
" CAMERA 360"
THIS APPLICATION JUST SO AMAZING..U CAN CHOOSE ANY EFFECT AS U WANT :)

 
Wee!!
Every time i see this kind of village...
I sure will think about my friends..
How she want live at this kind of village after few years!!
Fron city girl change to Kampung girl!! LOL!!
Hahaha! Fine!! I just kidding~~
You wont angry me rite :P


I so randomly take this guy whose repair the net!
I like this photo  <3
Dont know why?? Just dont have any reason~

After that, time to buy seafood!! lol..
Crab Crab CRAB
Prawn Prawn pRAWN..
I m coming!!hehe!!

Last photo..wat is that??
Actually that is how they make belacan..
Lol..
so weird rite? y different than we eat 1..
But it is belacan!! smelly there ..lol!

There just live in a peaceful and simple life!
But there really not suite for me! 
All entertainment also dont have..LOL!!
Hnmmm... but is a nice trip...hehe!
This friday gonna back KL!!
Should happy??
I think so..LOL..
Party life continue!!!
:P

没有评论:

发表评论